Right ear itching, paining, bleeding, ringing sensation, dried blood deep inside. Cure?

my right ear was hurting and itching. I pit in a q tip (2) and each one came out with blood on them. My ear does seem to be muffled and it is ringing. Later today I checked again for blood and there was only dried blood on the (very small amount) on the q tip. You cannot see in the ear far enough with flashlight by my wife so I know it is pretty deep in the canal. Pain this afternoon has subsided but ringing and muffled sounds still present
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012