Right cheek flat and not round, no pain, hurts when I hit the right cheek. what could this be?

Hi, I think I have a problem,. My right cheek bone is so different to the left. The left is perfect, but the right one is flat and not round. Is that normal? I m scared because I heard a story about someone who had fungi in his paranasal sinuses which grew and has eaten up his nose and some of his other facial bones. Could that be my case too? There s no pain, just the difference in shape and the bones feel different when I feel my cheek. And when I hit my right cheek (the wrong shaped one) it hurts more than when I hit the left one. Thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012