Right cheek bigger than left. History of seizures. Can the cheek be evened?

My right cheek seems to always be bigger than the left one. I can t really notice it when I see myself in the mirror, only when I take pictures. And I ve had a history of seizures and I usually always bite my right cheek randomly when I eat or usually when I wake up. Is there a way I can get my cheek evened out so it doesn t look bigger than my left?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I would like to encourage you to look into your character and behavior rather than looks and costume because at the end they are only one that matters. For your question, Check with any living being in this world, any body part differs from one side to another side. Confirm.
Your bigger cheek has a geometrical evenness. It looks beautiful or handsome in another angle. Try.
Good luck.