Right calf cramp, hard line, pops every time. What could be the problem?

Hello there doc.. Well the past week I had a soccer game and in the middle of the game the side of my right calf started cramping.. When I got out I noticed that my right calf was much harder than my left and there was a hard line that was much thicker than a vein popping out on the side.. Now my right calf quickly starts hurting and that line pops out everytime I start playing.. I wanted to know what is the problem and what can I do to recover.. Thank you for your help
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013