Right butt, hips more fuller than left side. Butt crack crooked. Uncomfortable wearing swimsuits, jeans. See a doctor?

okay so i have noticed that my butt is kind of lopsided. My right side butt and hips seems to be more fuller than my left side. I know that no body is perfect, but i don t remember it being this way, before i did track as freshman in high school. However, i never finished my track season because i was injured ( shin splints ) and i would limp and depend on my more dominate right side. I am now a freshman in college (18), and it bothers me, because i feel uncomfortable in some of the jeans i wear and swimsuits. Another thing i have noticed is that my butt crack is crooked (not terribly, but slightly) to the right side. I am wondering if there is anything i could do (exercises) or should i go see a doctor?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013