Right arm numbness, dehydration on tongue. Taking anthemis. Cure for symptoms?

hello. i have a problem with awareness of my body. generally i don t feel my right hand at all times although i can move it and it doesn t swell . i feel elevated, as if i am pulled away from my body. my tongue feels dehydrated . it became loose and wet with apple and sometimes i felt i was losing the awareness and sense of it, but i also felt again in loss of senses awareness and i mean through the apple (i only had a bit). i tried anthemis and i felt more stable but more evaporated. i don t know what it is or how i can fight it. i have arranged a visit to a doctor in one week, but it s a lot of time i believe.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012