Right arm and shoulder injury, swelling, pain, bruises on shoulders and elbow. Medical attention required?

I fell out of a moving truck onto my right arm and shoulder . Immediate pain and swelling occurred. This occurred in December. I am able to move my arm now but experience pain when lying down and reaching behind my back or up high. I had several bruises on my shoulder and elbow that took weeks to heal. My elbow is also sensitive, if it is touched in a certain spot I have pain through my arm to mt shoulder blade with throbbing. Wondering if it will heal with time or is medical assistance needed?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013