Rifling, orgasm like sensation during urination, slight blood in urine, frequent urge to urinate. Had fingered the vagina many times. What could be the cause?

Just today during my hits time using the restroom I noticed that I had a rifling sensation as I went to pee, similar to that of an orgasm , but barely any pee came out. Then as I went to wipe I noticed blood similar to period blood, and there were a few drops of blood in the toilet as well. Then as the day progressed I noticed I had a frequent urge to urinate but each time I went I peed very little and the ringles and blood came back. I noticed I have the urge to pee about 3-5 minutes after each time I go My boyfriend and I have not had full on sex before but he has fingered me multiple times and rubbed his tip on the outside. This is te first time t has ever happened so I was wondering what s wrong with my vagina
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012
Hi, from your symptoms of frequent urge to urinate, pain during urination and blood on the toilet paper on wiping, it seems most likely that you are having a urinary tract infection. The blood could be coming from your urethra rather than your vagina. Fingering and rubbing of the tip of the penis to the pubic area could have introduced an infection in your urinary tract. I suggest you get a clean catch midstream urine sample microscopic examination done and if it shows pus cells or red blood cells per high power field indicating infection, get a urine sample culture and sensitivity done to ascertain the antibiotics that would be effective. In the meantime drink lots of fluids and take medications which help in alkalising the urine from your physician.