Ribs fractured, spot on thyroid, high blood calcium, low vitamin D. What should I do?

I seem to fracture my ribs so often with out a real injury that shoud cause it. I did have one doctor telll me a few years back I have a spot on my thyroid that causes high blood calcuim and low vitamine d and if I kept hurting my ribs he would need to take the spoyt off my hroid but nothing has been done and I still fracture my ribs so eay that it seems like my ribs are all the time hurting. What should I do I really do not want to go back to a doctore that dosen t seem to do anything about it.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012