Rib pain, triggers with holding urine, sweet smelling urine. Kidney issue?

For two almost two weeks now on each side of my back by the bottom of my ribs hurt. Or if I have to pee and I don t go they hurt. Also some time when I m doing going pee I get sharp pains back there. And my urine has a very smelly almost sweet smell. But I have no pain were I pee out of. Could it be a mother kidney in fiction. I had one four years ago that almost killed me I thought it was the flu and my whole body shut down my temp was 107.8 couldn t eat drink walk or even thing. But I never have pain when I pee
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013