Rib pain, tiredness, weakness post periods. Treatment options?

I am a 33 yr old mother of 4. I have just finished my period but I am finding that my ribs ache and I feel very tired and weak. I am unsure why I am feeling this way. I have not change anything, nor have I been doing much but trying to get rest. However, I still find I feel so tired and weak. Any suggestions on what it could be, if anything at all?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012
Thanks for choosing HCM.
You may have anaemia due to blood loss during MC [if it is heavy] & some deficiencies like Vit -D etc
Need a bit detailed history to decide.Rule out possibility of Diabetes.
Try taking some tablets of Iron & Calcium with Vit-D added as well as Multi-vitamins.
See a doctor if not improved.