Rib pain on waking up, breathing in and moving, no abnormal breathing. Causes?

im 18 and a problem is that my ribs hurt in the morning when i wake up, the pain stays for sometime, until i sit down and take really deep breaths and usually taking deep breathes (and moving) also hurts, but it calms the pain. It feels like they got over lapped or something while sleeping. i have no past medical history or anything and i know im overweight (95 kg) but i dont think this has anything to do with that, bcoz im pretty active, and i can run and jump around for a long time, with no abnormal breathing problems.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013