Rib pain on breathing, sore cartilage, severe pain. Causes and treatment?

hello I am a 33 yo Male, non smoker, I have a pain under front left ribs when I breath, there is no pain to touch except when breathing in, then it becomes very tender and sore on the front of cartlage. It has been happening for approx 1 week and is getting more severe. I noticed a few days ago that the pain felt very deep inside centre left back as well, but it is all in the front now. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013