Rib pain and back pain. Why am I burping? Yeast infection? Take tylenol?

I ma 15 years old and I have rib pain chest pain and back pain it is really weird and I m also burping to much and Shen I drink a Tylenol or ibruprophen it kinda goes away I went to the docter yesterday and I had blood worked done and urene test and they checked my chest and heart cause I m out of breath two , during December I suffered form anxiety and depression soo I took therapy I m feeling better but I don t go out like use to all I do is be home and be with my parents , also I went to Miami on fourth of July and ever sence that day I started noticing that my private was kinda smelling also I had Ike this weird think come out me and I haven t tell my mom anything because I m shy -_- Tuesday I started getting pain by my rib and chest pain and back pain it s really weird my mom said it could be gass because I suffer from Gastrities but I was readying it could be yeast infection or yeast syndrome or something like that can someone help me find out what is it ? Cause I have a docters appointment Monday and I m kinda scared because I haven t tell my mom about my private problem so I wanted two know if you guys can give me an idea of what s wrng with me ? Also when I lay down my back hurts it feel really weird I also cried yesturday night and I kinda felt better and it wasn t hurting all day today until just now . So please help me .
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012