Rib cage spasms, charlie horses, gabapentin, cyclobenzaprine, shallow breathing, elevated parathyroid, potassium traces in urine

I am getting horrible rib cage spasms and charlie horses I am on Gabapentin 600mg and cyclobenzoprine and still get no relief..Just had one of the worst I have had 12 minutes of crying and shallow breathing . Been like this for a year progressively getting worse. I just found outr my parathyroid is elevated slighly(78) and I had trace potassium in my urine, can this be causing this?
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012