Rib ache, taking epidural, blood test done, rubella, increased level of white blood cells

I have been getting rib ache for a few years now I thought I ws due to me having a epidural during labour it feels like my ribs are burning especially the bottom ribs on my right side I have recently hd another baby an it has gotten worse I now feel like a bubble type feeling lower my ribs on the right I have had blood test an have been asked to repeat as there was traces of somethink that sounded like rubella (I think its billrublin) an there was a hight level of white blood cells . Pls help
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012