Rhinitis since 2 for 6 yr old, on singular, zyrtec. Still no help in allergy. Other medication ?

Hi, my son is 6 yrs. He has rhinitis since 2 yrs of age. He has been taking singular for 2 yrs. And now regularly on zyrtec. What my concern is that, even today, he still has not got over the allergy . Every morning he gets up with a runny nose and sneezes, even after taking zyrtec at night regularly. Is there any other medicine that could. Be given to control his allergy? I live in Dubai, a dusty desert land.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012