Rheumatoid arthritis patient, pain, numbness in legs, arms after fall, bruise in hip. Medical care required?

I am a 57 yr old woman w/ rheumatoid arthritis , Sjögren s syndrome & took a hard fall on Dec. 7, 2012 landings on my right arm & side. My arm was my primary source of pain & I also had a bad bruise on my right hip. My doc X-rayed my arm & it isn t broken. Since my fall, I m experiencing more pain & numbness in both legs & left arm. I can no longer sleep on my side (after being a side sleeper all my life) without having increasing pain. I have great difficulty standing & starting to walk after standing. I m getting worse rather than better. I don t know if I should give myself more time or go see another doctor.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013