Rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, bp, heart attack, gastric and skin rashes, uric acid reading very high, cough

my mother is suffering with artritis and rhemathoid disease. beside that she have diabetes, bp, heart attack , gastric and skin rashes . recently we have done a medical check up, and we get to know that her uric acid reading are very high. and i suspect may be she is affected by gout disease. i noticed gout disease symptoms on her. is there any way to decrease the uric acid volume and is there any chances to have kidney problems. my mother also having cough almost for 8 months. we have done sputum check up but the result is normal.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012