Rheumatoid arthritis. Painful, not healing wound on right leg. Treatment?

Dear Sir, I, Ramilaben Pravinbhai Shah residing at 1001 Dharam Palace, Parle Point, Surat from long time I am suffering from diseases Rheumatoid Arthritis . For this I have taken regular treatment ( Injections and medicines). From last one and half months my wound is not healed properly on my right leg and pain is not reduced and suffering from same. Please send your contact number and email address for sending my current images of my wound and corresponding. Deepak Rana (on b/H of Ramilaben P Shah) 1001, Dharam Palace, Parle Point, Surat. Mob.0000
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012