Rheumatic pain in th right ankle, please suggest remedy

i am suffering from rheumatic pain in th right ankle.can you suggest such clinic at kolkata for possible remady?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Aug 2011
Treatment/Therapy
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello !
Dear malayasree I certainly would like to help but my dear the information required to select a remedy is not provided by you I would strongly insist you to find a good homoeopath around you and take his services , or you can mail me with all your symptoms,
You can depend on Homoeopathy
Take care have homoeopathic medicine,
STAY HEALTHY.
e-mail:- pradyumnashiwan@gmail.com
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Hi
As RA is an autoimmune disease it calls for more vigorous treatment for eradication. Good results are seen with use of triodashang guggul, kaishore guggul and maharasnadi kara.
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
hello
welcome to HCM
RA is a serious issue.to treat this you should consult a good homoeopathy physician for proper case taking
either you can take
rhododendron 30 and arnca 30
thanks
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Hi
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, RA is a autoimmune diease , you should start immunosupprasant drug. before it you should get blood test like CBC, ESR, RA factor, CRP for confirming it. you should consult with rhumatologist n do as per his advise.
Homeopath Dr. Vipul C. Vadera's  Response
HELLO
WELCOME HCM...

THERE ARE SO GOOD MEDICINE FOR RHEUMATIC PAIN IN HOMOEOPATHY LIKE rhus-tox, colchicum , arnica, AND MANY MORE. THESE PATHY GIVE YOU RELIEF IN PAIN WITHOUT SIDE EFFECT COMPARE TO ALLOPATHIC PAIN KILLER MEDICINE. THAT ONLY GIVE TEMPORARY RELIEF. BUT SELECT CONSTITUNAL HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINE REQUIRED FULL DETAIL HISTORY . SO, IF YOU ONLINE HOMOEOPATHY TREATMENT THAN MAIL ME drvipul2001@gmail.com AND FOR MORE HELP...

TAKE MORE CALCIUM DEIT. AVOID SOUR FOOD AND DRINK . BALANCE DIET MORE HELP YOU. IF YOU CONSTIPATED THEN TRY TO SOLVE THAT. DRINK 1GLASS WARM WATER AT BED-TIME FOR CONSTIPATION.

BYE AND MEET AGAIN FOR BETTER HEALTH..