Rheumatic fever 4 years ago,on penidure 12 injection,does penidure cause infertility?

hello doctor, i am 23 years old. i was diagnoised with rh fever 4 years ago. doctor recommended penidure 12 lac injection a day for first week and later once a week after a few months once for every three weeks. my question is some are saying that long term use of penidure decreases the sperm count and causes infertility in me. Am i going to get infertile or be fertile until i get married? please answer this question as soon and as clearly as possible. and also are there any side effects from taking penidure?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012