Rheumatic disease, advised valve replacement, had weakness with shortness of breath and irregular heart beat, improvement with Arjuna and Lanoxin. Is operation required or can I continue medicines?

hi, I am 24 years old and have had rheumatic disease since 11 y.o.. Doctors told me last year that I need valve replacement , however, I and my family were not ready yet financially and also afraid of the risks. I felt very weak that year and had had couple of short breathing and irregular heart beat. I started taking Arjuna from Himalaya in December 2011 and it s been almost 6 months and I have been really feeling fine and no short breathing anymore. Along with it I also take Lanoxin which my doctor prescribed to me. I would like to ask advice from you Doctors if I should take the operation soon and or can I go on with my life just taking Arjuna, without operation? I would really like to get rid of the operation! Thank you so much for your time!
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012