Rh negative. Do I need a blood test to check if sensitization has taken place in body?

Hi I m rhesus negative and have read a lot about the anti d jab and having a blood test to see if rh sensiziation has taken place in body, I have had 1 child that was rh positive then had a jab after giving birth. I have just miscarried for the second time and not had a blood test to check anti bodies in system or had an anti d jab. Will my gp provide this blood test if needed and also make an appointment for jab if needed?? Do I need any of these?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013