Reverse total shoulder replacement surgery. Has Parkinson s disease. Numbness on face, problems speaking. Damaged nerve?

My husband is 74 years old. Almost a month ago, he had a reverse total shoulder replacement surgery. He, also, has Parkinson's disease. His pain is still unbearable and he now has problems periodically with numbness of his whole face and has problems speaking/with low voice level. After awhile it's ok. He never had this problem before his surgery. He had some tremors in his right hand and a little in his leg at night from his parkinsons disease, but nothing major there. Could there be a damaged nerve from his surgery or do you have any other ideas what could be causing this? I feel so bad for him and don't know what to do. He was in the hospital since the surgery and had an ekg an mri and a lumbar something (spinal tap) done and they all came back ok.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013