Reveal implant done, eventual chest pain, breathing problem. Serious?

I just had a reveal implant done because of dizziness , light headed feelings, heart racing and chest pain on occasion. This surgery was done four days ago as of now and yesterday I started getting this chest pain like something grabbing me around my heart. This feeling only lasts a few minutes then goes away but eventually returns. I also have some shortness of breath but my issue is this healing pain or something more serious?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013