Retroverted uterus with tiny myoma, trilaminar endometrium, Ovarian cysts, minimal non specific posterior cul de sac fluid. Indications?

GUD PM doc. i have undergone transvaginal ultrasound and the result was written as below. i have an appointment with my OB on saturday yet(feb 9, 2013). i am so worried about the impression and cant wait until saturday. kindly explain it to me doc i am so worried. thank you. RETROVERTED UTERUS WITH TINY MYOMA TRILAMINAR ENDOMETRIUM COMPLEX RIGHT OVARIAN CYST . CONSIDER HEMORRHAGIC CYST. SUGGEST FOLLOW-UP STUDY MULTICYSTIC LEFT OVARY MINIMAL NON-SPECIFIC POSTERIOR CUL DE SAC LFUID Rowena
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013