Retroverted uterus, follicular study showed good endometrial thickness, ruptured follicles, fluid in pod. Best time to conceive?

hello doctor i am 27 years old i have done my follicular study on 11 day my right ovary was 13.3mm and left ovary 12.1mm and endometrial thickness 6.4mm . on 13thday my right ovary was 16.3mm and left ovary 7.4mm.and endometrial thickness 7.8mm. and on 15thday my right ovaru 8.6mm follicles ruptured fluid seen in pod. and endometrial thicknss 8.1mm. and my uterus is retroverted normal in size plese suggest which is the best time to get pregnent
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012