Retractile testicles, can t urinate without nappy on, constipation. What is the cause and possible cure?

my son (2 years old) seems to have " retractile testicles", very painful when they move into inside of his body and sometimes stay there for a while before coming back down. Sometimes moving quickly up and down. he is also scared to urinate without a nappy on, it hurts him, and I find it impossible to potty-train him coz each time he is about to wee he will just stop the wee right away and start crying... Might there be a connection between retractile testicles and pain while urinating? He also has a poor apetite for last few months... He had blood test and urine tests done, all negative. History of constipation but treated for couple of weeks/months, and no problem now, still taking Movicol powder but not constipated anymore. But still pains and lot of crying about his testicles problem...
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013