Retracted eardrum, fullness and ringing in ears. Dizziness, headache, ear discharge. Help

Hi I need advice. ive seen two ents and it seems I know more than them. wasted over $600 to be told exactly what I walked in and told them. they saw my ear drum was retracted and red. eustation tube dysfunction. gave me nasal spray aand the only thing that did was gave me my first nose bleed that I have ever had. Im 23 I started skydiving when I was 21. now I have fullness in ears and ringing. I want tubes and they wont do it. every year twice a year since 3rd grade I get dizzy then after few days goes away. and I mean dizzy to the point I puke and if I move too much I black out and cant keep my eyes open.last year same thing again except it wont go away. now everyday im dizzy. had to quit skydiving and haven t jumped since july. also get headaches everyday witch is new. no doctor will help so please don t say see a doctor im sick of wasting money.i am thinking hard about just blowing my ear drum out so they have to do something.seriously im sick of feeling like this. please recommend me to someone here who will put tubes in my ears 100%. I want them. everyday I cant pop my ears. I hear fluid everytime I open my jaw. I had a lot of discharge coming out of my ears. they itched real bad. my mom gave me antibiotic eye drops and I put them in my ear now no more itchiness or wax falling out. still full ringing and dizzy evry day. whatever you can say to help please im all ears (atleast whats left of them) thank you... From Colorado. willing to travel
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013