Retching at the sight of food, drink, stomach pain on eating post treatment for leptospirosis. CT scan, blood tests, endoscopy normal, physiological cause ruled out. What could be the reason?

My daughter recovered from a mild leptospirosis attack. She was unable to eat or drink due to retching . She recovered fully ans started eating normally for two weeks but now retches at the sight of food or drink.even taking a small amount of food causes her stomach pain as well. Doctors have scoped her, CT scanned her stomach, done bllod tests and ruled out any apparent physiological cause. What could it be then? Can you help us?
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012