Resurfacing typhoid after a year, severe hair fall on administering typhoid medicines. Suggestions?

my little sister got attack of typhoid by the age of 2 year and then there was reappearance of the same disease after a time lapse of 1 and half year....she got typhoid for the 3rd time with appearance of a patch of fall hair on scalp ....after giving typhoid injection the process of hairfalling aggravated...hairs started regrowing after a time lapse of 3 years yet they did not grow properly and they are now going to fall again but now she is under attack of typhoid......
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013