Resurfacing seizures, frequent dizziness, anxiety after starting acute RA. Had been seizure free since childhood. Is it due to HCQS?

My friend has been taking HCQS 200 mg daily for acute rheumatoid arthritis for the last 5 months, along with methrotrexate 75 mg twice a week.. She is 57, and has a history of epileptic seizures from the age of 12 which was contriolled with medication over a long period and then tapered off. She has been seizure free for about 20 years without medication. However in the last 3 months she has had several seizures and frequently complains of dizziness , anxiety , or just feeling odd . Is there any possibility that she is having an adverse reaction to the HCQS?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012