Resurfacing bartholin cyst after draining, constant throbbing, lower left back pain. Serious?

I had a bartholin cyst drained and lanced about a month ago. I had no pain or anything just knew it wasnt suppossed to be there. it has returned on the same side (left) but not as big. now its consta tly throbbing, lower left back pains and sore. Well ive never seen the ribbon looking thing my doc lanced it with. Should i make appt with my obgyn or is it something more serious that i should head to the ER?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012