Results show H.Pylori, vitamin D levels low, not taking any medicines. Treatment?

My results came back that I have H. pylori , IgM ABS at .88 reference range saids 0.00-0.79 index. My doctor saids based on all my results that I dont need anything until I come for my next visit that is 8 /24 also my vitamin D ,25 hydroxy shows value of 28.4 (low) should I worry and shoul I be taking something else from what he initially sent me before the test. Donnatel Extent tabs 1 before bedtime and Omerprazole 40mg 1 in the morning..
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012