Results of my Echocardiogram ? Please tell me what does this means ?

Results of my Echocardiogram? Can someone tell me what this means? Let me clarify....I am awaiting an appointment with a Cardiologist aslo. The Echo was done by my PCP and they called and said it looked good but I should still see a cardiologist, so I am still waiting for that appointment. I just got the results faxed to me and because Im impatient I just wanted to see if anybody out there could read them and tell me if the results mean more than it looked good . Here is the brief summary of the results on the report: Impression: 1. Normal left and right ventricular systolic function ejection fraction 62% 2. Mild mitral and mild tricuspid regurgitation noted 3. All valves physiologically noted 4. Normal distolic function of left ventrical noted 5. No mass effusion or thrombosis noted It actually all sounds good to me except number 2, but even that may be ok??? I guess I will be on to my next test to try and figure out my issue In response to Doodlebug s comments.....The PCP is sending me because when I am doing something active, all of the sudden I will experience rapid heart beat, chest pain, and my eyes start to go black like everything is closing in on me....after a few deep breaths and about 2 minutes of time, it goes away. This has been going on for quite some time and I just told the PCP about it. I also have family history of Heart issues. So she wanted to do a ECHO to see if they can find anything, and she was planning on sending me to a cardiologist regardless of the results.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009