Results for Gamma Gt blood showed alc, alt levels, ast, agot. Taken metformin. Help?

Hi I just results back for a Gamma Gt blood test. It was in the 500's I have an a1c about 10.4 am 100 lbs pounds over weight. I am a 56 year old male. I have some high alt levels 103 and sgpt 70 / ast 88 and sgot 80 in the past. Was told I have a fatty liver. Can you tell me if I might have cancer. I am on several meds. Prevacid 20 years,
metformin, asprin, lisinopril, flomas, advair disk, Humerlin 500 and a few others. Please help, very concerened
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013