Result says hypoechoic cyst with perimeter blood flow, fibroid. Is it cancer? Go for hysterectomy?

u/s results are- left side 8x7 mm . Echogenic area was present posterior to ovary which appeared separte from ovary. Right side ovary seen 36x31mm hypoechoic structure , ?ovary with 26 x22mm hypoechoic cyst within, no blood flow seen in right adnexa adjacent to to fibroid . Fibroid 91mmx108mmx100mm. Are the ovarian cysts likely cancer? I am 50 years old, had the u/s to measure the fibroid but got the other results as well. Will my MD likely suggest an abdominal now instead of the robotic surg?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012