Result says Distended gall bladder with 6mm calculus. Taking Uscorol since a month. Better medicine than surgery ?

my test result says GALL BLADDER: Distended. Calculus measuring 6 mm is noted in gall bladder. COMMON BILE DUCT: Normal in size. I m taking 2 tablets(Uscorol 300 mg) every day from last 1 month. But, the size of the stone is decreased. Is there any good medicine available to dissolve the stones?. I am having very little pain(1 time in a week) in right hand side. Is there any surgery available to remove gallstone with out removing gallbladder?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012