Restlessness, taking ciplar 10. Steps to discontinue Ciplar-10?

Hiiii.. I was suffering from restlessness from September 2011. Doctor prescribed me ciplar 10 tablets twice daily. After 6 months he changed my dose to half(half tablet twice a day). On April he suggest me to stop the medicine after sometime as when I think it can be stopped. Now I want to know that can I stop using the half dose of Ciplar 10? Or if there is any step by step process for discontinuation of Ciplar 10? Suggest me what will be best for me..
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012