Restlessness, passing of gas, fatigue. Histroy of angioplasty. Advice

Hello Doctor
Gudevening.Well doctor am Anand am the only son of my family.Me & my mother is going through lots of tension this days.Doctor i need some of ur sugestions to take a very good care of my father now, as he is not doing good this days.His age is 57 last year he had undergone engeoplasty in the month of december, he had an attack he went through 90% of blockage,but recently this days i am watching him that he is becoming restless,as well as sometime due to some official tensions, family tensions he just becoming restless & week very much. This days am watching him he also getiting hyper on small issues.He is very much fond of choclates & sweets and also have them at times.He had quit smoking last year only after that attack but he also at times become adament & dosent care what we say.He have coffee at morning with breakfast,is coffee good for him nw & sometime of work load pressure he dosen't take his lunch or dinner on propertime.We always ask him to have it on time but of official works he dosent have lunch or dinner on time.Recently he is going through passing of wind very much. So please doctor suggest me something that he dosent become restless and week also & can make him understand that he is our gurdian or head of the familly & we are dependent on him he is the bread earner of our family.
Hope doctor i can get a reply from ur end soon.
Thanking you
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013