Restless legs syndrome, funny sensation in palms. What is going on?

Hi, my nearly six yr old daughter mentioned to me this evening that she had a funny feeling in her central palms and central soles of her feel. She says she gets it quite a lot and the only thing that stops it is to press hard on the area with her finger . She has no other symptoms and is very healthy in general with masses of energy. She isn t distressed about it and there is no rash . My mother in law has restless legs syndrome , could this indicate something similar? My daughter is absolutely fine otherwise, if she hadn t mentioned it in conversation we wouldn t know. She says it happens more at school but doesn t happen all the time. She couldn t explain further I m afraid. Any thoughts? ! My mother in law gets restless legs
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013