Restless legs syndrome, constant charlie horse, exhausted and cranky. Help?

i have restless leg syndrome , was lower legs now whole body. for months legs, often upper not lower, & arms feel like constannt charlie horse that doesn t go away with massage, muscle relaxants, gabapatine, mirpex, walking, stretching , raising legs or anything. All i can do is pace until I m so tired i want to fall down then sometimes I ll get 2 -4 hours sleep. theses sessions last 2-5 days in a row. I m exhausted, cranky, eat to much as i m awake so much. what can i do to get rid of this pain, im not functioning
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013