Restless leg syndrome, prescribed requip, mirapex, clonazepem. Treatment?

I believe what I have is restless leg syndrome. So far my PCP has prescribed requip, mirapex and clonazepem. So far this has only gotten worse. I have had this my whole life, but about three years ago I began wearing holes in my sheets due to my legs moving constantly. Then it began waking me at night so I told my PCP and since that time have been on three medications. Today the symptoms are with me almost all day long. I am a legal secretary so I set and type about 95% of my day, well this is now problematic due to the fact my arms and legs cannot be contained. What type of doctor should I go and see for help with this. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013