Restless leg syndrome, history of herniation surgery, have lumps on leg towards ankle, stings on pressing, no instance of injury. Reason?

I had my second surgery on my lower back almost two years ago for a herniation that resulted in major nerve damage in both my legs. I have these lumps on my lower left leg towards my ankle that didnt appear until months after surgery. If i touch it or press on it, it stings and hurts. Its not a pimple and i didnt injure that area. The other day i felt it burst and it sent a pain into my ankle/ foot that lasted 4 hours. I do suffer from restless legs syndrome and i have pain in my legs all the time.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012