Restarted nuvaring, periods stopped, light spotting. Anything to worry ?

I restarted my nuvaring on Jan 19th the first day of my period and it stopped my period... I was supposed to take out the ring on Feb 5 and got my week mixed up and didn t take it out until the 12th.. noticed a little spotting today so I put n a tampon about a hour later I took it out feeling it needed to be changed. When I did there was very little blood and this very large white clot that smelled a little. And I still am only spotting. I did have unprotected sex the 2nd and 3rd day after starting the nuva ring. I have never had this before and I am worried.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013