Resistant to antibiotics. What to do? Have UTI and diarrhea

hi, my name is Mansour, I'm resistant to many antiboitics, but recently, I came into the hospital complaining of very bad
loose stool. All of my garments are ruined, ates
the doctor here (in-patient) , cite, that I have an ulcer on butt, that has tunneled into an pool and that the
pool has an opening going into the bone. He has been treating me with vancomycin and primaxin because I have a
UTI, they want me to take this stuff, every 8-hrs, back to back. I'm concerned
because, I've been taking antibiotics for nearly 5-years, and I'm very concerned.
it seems like they have some hidden agenda. Mansour Veracruz
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013