Require information regarding metastatic brain tumors? History of kidney cancer, headaches, dizziness, memory loss

I am look for information regarding metastatic brain tumors. I have a history of kidney cancer and I am currently experiencing the following symptoms: numbness/burning in right foot, numbness in lower right back, headaches, dizziness , memory loss , nose bleeds , tracer lights in my eyesight, loss or low left quad functions. I had surgery on my left knee(faulkeson procedure) on 1 NOV have not retain consistent function in my left quad.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013