Reports suggest adrenal adenoma, is it beningn?Necessary to repeat CT scan?

I have had a catscan and it reports a 12mm splenunculus and a low density right adrenal mass,measuring 17mm. Radiologist report likely adrenal adenoma . It has not been completely characterised on this study. If it has not been reported previously (which it has not), a repeat study my be appropriate, initially without contrast. My question is adrenal adenoma benign? Is it necessary to repeat CT scan . What will the scan without contrast show?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012