Report shows renal stone in kidney, dense echotexture of liver parenchyma, hyperechoic nodule in the abdominal wall. Suggestions?

Hello, I am helping my Mom do some research on a medical report she just received on her left kidney . The report says she has a renal stone about 0.73 cm over the lower pole of left kidney and a dense echotexture of the liver parenchyma without focal lesion . A hyperechoic nodule about .75 x .9 cm in the subcutaneous layer over the upper abdominal wall is seen. I am worried about this because the doctor told her that she will be fine but offered nothing. I was not there with her. She doe snot speak Enlgish or understand very well.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
THE STONE may be followed up unless she develops abdominal pan.
The nodule may represent simple fat collection or cancer spread from other organs.
A second opinion is worthwhile.
Best regards